Welcome to Data Analytics. Click the button below to login using Strava.
Once you join, you'll be able to view your data in ways that it is hard to by just using Strava itself.
Here are the main ways that you can view your data:
- Graphs of your data for any sport, grouped by week, month, or year.
- Running data broken up by type: regular/long run/race/workout.
- Running data broken up by outside vs treadmill.
- Cycling data broken up by regular/commute/stationary.
- Listing of your KOMs/CRs and PRs
- Listing of your biggest stats for ranges that you specify. Example: What is the most mileage that I've ran over a seven day period?
- Standard listing of all activities that you've done, sortable.
You can optionally allow the app to access your private activities if you want that data to show in this app.
If you want to be able to edit the name and activity type of your activities within this app, then grant write permissions when connecting your account (it will say "Upload your activities from Barrett's Data Analytics to Strava").